The dietary supplement industry is increasingly investing in products to provide a better process definition and muscle mass gain. There are few products offered, and among them those who stand out are whey protein and BCAA; But the latest research has identified that the accession of Glutamine as an ally is becoming more common, but what benefits this supplement can offer? What are the contribution amounts offered through its use?
This amino acid is very common in the body and it can even contribute to the production. Studies have shown that muscles are trained around 60% by Glutamine. It can be found in abundance in several organs and is essential for many functions of our body. Glutamine can be the difference you need, because it contributes to a better process of protein synthesis. You can find Glutamine in capsule or powder version.
For Serving Glutamine
Our body behaves in order to maintain an adequate amount of glutamine in the blood because it helps the transportation of ammonia and nitrogen in the bloodstream.
The muscles are critical to maintaining adequate amounts of glutamine in the body, so athletes and physically active people should prioritize the supplementation of these amino acids to avoid periods of catabolism and maintain the smooth functioning of metabolism.
Studies claim that Glutamine may contribute to better efficiency in mental function, it is transformed into glutamic acid and so favors the synthesis of GABA, an important neurotransmitter.
Glutamine is used as an energy source for the immune system, thus benefiting during periods of fatigue after high intensity training.
The so-called overtraining can have their symptoms reduced, as it is characteristic of a glutamine deficiency. This term is used to refer to increased cortisol hormone, which has catabolic effect, poor performance during training, fatigue, especially muscle, nausea and even mood swings, so we can see the importance that the use of Glutamine can add to conditioning physicist.
Glutamine may contribute to the increase of glucose. Studies have been made and identified the increased about 7 times the amount of glucose contained before consumption of the supplement.
Benefits Of Glutamine
- It offers anti-catabolic effect.
- It contributes to the growth of muscles.
- Glutamine promotes the immune system.
- This supplement may contribute to better functioning of the intestine, which contributes to a better absorption of nutrients in the feed offered.
- The use of glutamine can help in the imbalance of hormones after excessive wear from training, which can benefit the mood.
- The likelihood of emergence of degenerative diseases becomes reduced with regular consumption of Glutamine.
- Glutamine can positively contribute to the control of sugar levels in the bloodstream, as well as assist in the smooth functioning of the intestinal flora.
- This supplement can help significantly in memory activities.
- Glutamine promotes the production of glutathione, which is a powerful antioxidant for the body. This production can help to prevent the oxidation of fabrics and detoxification of substances.
- It favors the elimination of ammonia from the body after exercise.
Contraindications of Glutamine
Studies indicate that the use of glutamine should be avoided by diabetics because your body behaves in an unusual way during the metabolism of glutamine. In case of use, must be monitored and / or approval of a doctor and a physical educator.
There are no studies proving side effects due to use of Glutamine. However, supplementation with glutamine can later cause the body to reduce the natural production of it.
Attention should be paid to the supplements used for research could prove that the replacement amino acids can slow the absorption of others, then it is important to analyze the ingested substances.
Regular use of excessive doses of glutamine may result in the future inefficient transport of amino acids in the tissues and reduce the absorption of nutrients in the gut and kidney.
Consume Glutamine not necessarily may result in consequences in the present but in the future may provide a reduction in levels of amino acids such as leucine, isoleucine and Alina.
The use of glutamine may also provide flatulence and constipation, and it is recommended that people with kidney problems and liver waive the use of this supplement, it can lead to more serious consequences.
How to Take Glutamine
Athletes and physically active people eat no more than 20 grams of glutamine daily. Research has shown that the minimum dose of 5 grams per day can already contribute, but consumers dispute and say that 10 grams can provide better support.
Due to the controversial, the best times for consumption were adequate and chosen common mode:
- In the early morning: If you take 5 grams of Glutamine fasting, intensify transport Glycogen.
- Before the training: You can eat 4-8 grams of Glutamine at least 30 minutes before the start of exercise.
- In the post-workout meal: The consumption of 5 grams after training may contribute to a more efficient muscle recovery and also induces the normalization of Glutamine rates expended during physical activity. It is recommended to consume immediately after the activities.
- At supper: By eating 5 grams of glutamine in the last meal of the day, the production of growth hormone may be benefited and while you are sleeping, your muscles will remain in an anabolic state.
Glutamine the prices can range from $ 38.00 to $ 284.00.
Where to buy?
You can buy Glutamine in health food stores and natural food stores. Online shops also offer the online sale service, but it is important that you seek references about the reliability of the chosen sites.