Gaining weight is as difficult as losing weight. Okay, that may be a bit of an exaggeration, but we all know a thin person like a stick and who does not eat little. Most of us are jealous because they never get fat, but they also want to know how fast fat, healthily and have a toned body, even with curves or muscle.
- 1 1. Exercise
- 2 2. Lift weights to lean mass
- 3 3. Healthy Diet
- 4 4. Increase fluid intake
- 5 5. Eat less
- 6 6. Eat the right way
- 7 7. Eat lots of healthy vegetables and meats
- 8 8. Eat healthy fats
- 9 9. Increase protein intake
- 10 10. Foods that help you to gain weight
- 11 11. Foods rich in good calories
- 12 12. Fruits and vegetables to gain weight
- 13 13. Sleep enough
- 14 14. supplements for weight gain
- 15 15. Food choices that help you gain weight
- 16 unhealthy eating habits make unhealthy weight
- 17 After winning the right weight
If you eat enough, beware of the inevitable belly slim. Whether you are thin, as you get older, you develop a potbelly. To fatten flat stomach, you should keep the body toned. For this exercise is essential. Join a balanced mix of cardio, strength training and flexibility exercises every day.
2. Lift weights to lean mass
If you have not figured it out, you'll have to do weight training to build lean body mass. The foundation of your routine should be the major surveys: Squat, bench press, push-ups, etc. They use various muscles while activating your hormonal response systems.
3. Healthy Diet
You can take supplements, but you need more to know how fast fat with a balanced diet. You need the right amount of protein, carbohydrates and fats. Eat nuts and dairy products. Protein is the key to the creation of muscles; this will help you to gain weight.
4. Increase fluid intake
If you want to gain weight healthily, you need appetite. Avoid drinking water before and during meals, you do not want to decrease your appetite.
5. Eat less
If you eat between meals, stop. They say you should eat three large meals or five to six small meals a day. But eating less is more. Choose foods with nutritional calories and increase your intake of starchy foods, such as sweet potatoes. Remember, the more unhealthy foods you eat, the more you deprive your body of healthy nutrients. A thin person eating many unhealthy foods will suffer the same consequences as an obese person who eats poorly.
6. Eat the right way
Often, well-meaning people tell you they know how fast fat, it's just you eat cakes and other desserts with sugar to gain weight. While normally this strategy works perfectly for some, for others it can lead to visceral fat. This means that a person seems to lean out, but has accumulated fat in the wrong places (around vital organs) inside. In addition, foods with sugar remove from your body the nutrients it can get from other foods.
7. Eat lots of healthy vegetables and meats
You will have to eat a lot more than before if you want to gain weight. Since the body's composition depends on 80% of the diet, you will have to fill, healthily. You need to offer many proteins to synthesize hormones.
8. Eat healthy fats
Eat plenty of healthy fats. Eat egg yolks, meat and animal fat, coconut oil and other healthy fats. Increase your intake of calories - the healthy kind, of course. So those bananas have right here.
9. Increase protein intake
Never let your protein intake is less than 2 g / kg body weight when you want to know how to put on weight quickly and without belly. It is the building block of muscles, and your body will ask for it.
10. Foods that help you to gain weight
- Whole eggs: It is economical and full of protein, vitamins A, D, E and good cholesterol.
- Butter: Butter is linked to long-term weight gain. The intake of butter should be moderate, since the regular consumption can harm the heart, according to some research.
- Tuna fish: Essential fatty acids tuna contain healthy fats that not only help in weight gain, but also help in overall wellness.
- natural fruit juice: A healthy and nutritious way to gain a few kilos, take fruit juice 100% natural which is full of nutrients.
- Whole grain bread: You can eat healthily and get fat while eating bread, which has about 69 calories per slice.
- Instead of storing chocolate as a glucose load, try oat bars rich in fiber and low in sugar. They take care of their desire to eat.
- oats: A bowl of oatmeal is a nutritious breakfast. It is rich in fiber, and also provides vital nutrients to the body.
- Yogurt: The low-fat yogurt with fruit flavor can give you up to 118 calories. Include in your daily diet to get as fat fast.
11. Foods rich in good calories
- Cheese: A cheddar cheese portion has 69 calories. The cheese is concentrated milk, so it is rich in protein and calcium, fat, cholesterol and calories.
- Oil: Add more fat to your food is a good way to add calories. Choose olive oil, avocado oil, etc., which are good for your health and add calories.
- Banana: A banana has about 100 calories. Not only it is rich in carbohydrates and nutritious, it is also great for power for years.
12. Fruits and vegetables to gain weight
Include three to four servings of fruits and vegetables to your daily diet. It is best to consume fruit in its natural state to get all the nutrients.
13. Sleep enough
Sleep regulates your hormones and helps rebuild muscle. It is very important that you have a proper night's sleep to be as fat properly, healthily.
14. supplements for weight gain
Supplements should be taken only on the recommendation of a doctor or nutritionist, only in cases of disability. As your body processes these supplements it depends on the needs of your body. Supplements that are generally associated with weight gain are generally high in carbohydrates.
The same rule of focusing only on the needs of your body before you buy supplements apply to vitamin and mineral supplements as well. Excessive multivitamins may cause hypervitaminosis leading to various problems such as diarrhea and vomiting.
15. Food choices that help you gain weight
Chew the food properly for better digestion. Avoid excessive intake of beverages like coffee and tea immediately after meals, as this reduces the absorption of minerals such as iron. Register your weight gain; is healthy gain approximately 5-6 kilograms per month.
Cook intelligently, using a variety of foods that are good for health. Use a variety of fruits and vegetables to make salads and healthy snacks.
unhealthy eating habits make unhealthy weight
- Lack of sleep can make you gain fat.
- Eat in the car.
- Eating in front of the TV.
- Eat the same food every day.
- Finish everything that is on your plate.
- Go to the cafeteria or meet for a drink.
After winning the right weight
The right combination of healthy food, exercise, breathing, rest and sleep make you a happier and healthier person. Once you learned how to quickly gain weight, and gained the right amount of weight healthily and without belly, you notice that your naturally thin body look more toned and more curves in the right places than you thought possible!