If you are underweight for your structure, you may be looking for as fattening healthy to experience a significant improvement to gain and maintain a healthy weight.
The following are some suggestions on how to gain weight healthy and fast, and how to ensure healthy proportions of muscle, fat, bone and other tissues.
- 1 Guarantee a Good Digestive System and Liver Health
- 2 Stay Hydrated and Consume Food Calories Calorie
- 3 Do exercises and activities that create and keep your Muscle Groups Regularly
- 4 Have a Regular Sleep and Relaxing
Guarantee a Good Digestive System and Liver Health
To create and maintain healthy cells, you have to deliver healthy nutrients to your cells constantly. And you can not do that if your digestive tract or liver are not working to the maximum. In fact, create and maintain healthy cells requires that their systems are healthy, since you can not deliver nutrients to your cells without the help of your heart, lungs, kidneys, immune system, endocrine system and nervous system.
But nourish your cells for growth and maintenance begins with the absorption of nutrients in your bloodstream, which occurs in your digestive tract, and processing nutrients so that they can be delivered to your cells, what happens to your liver.
Here are some simple tips on how to gain weight with health and take the best of foods you eat:
- chew food well - until they are liquid is better. To chew their food until they are liquid, you take away the burden of the digestive organs and increases the likelihood that the nutrients from the food you ate from reaching your bloodstream.
- Ensure physical and emotional rest while you eat. Her stomach, small intestine, pancreas, gall bladder and liver require extra movement to digest a meal. Make physical activity or being emotionally stressed while you eat wash the blood away from your digestive organs and their muscles and nervous system. Lack of blood in their digestive organs during a meal can decrease the efficiency of digestion.
- Ensure regular exposure to friendly bacteria. Having healthy colonies of friendly bacteria in your digestive tract is important for their ability to digest the food you eat, extract the nutrients of these foods and to ensure the safe delivery of these nutrients through the wall of your intestine into your bloodstream.
To keep your liver healthy, it is important to avoid regular consumption of alcohol and fried foods or foods high in refined sugar, as over time the repeated exposure to these substances cause damage to liver cells.
Stay Hydrated and Consume Food Calories Calorie
All your cells - including your muscle cells - are composed mainly of water. Protein, fatty acids and cholesterol offer much the structure of their cell membranes, organelles and their living within cells (mitochondria, ribosomes, genetic material and endoplasmic reticulum).
So stay hydrated is an essential part of how fat with health and maintain this weight. And the best way to stay hydrated is to eat many foods that are naturally rich in water, and in addition, allow your thirst dictate the amount of water you take.
Many people seeking to gain weight healthy and quickly get the impression that need to consume large amounts of protein. It is true that protein is required for creating and maintaining the structure of muscle cells and organelles they contain, but it is best not to eat more than their weight in grams of protein per day.
For example, if you weigh 80 kilos, since you eat foods that are rich in healthy fats, healthy carbohydrates, vitamins, minerals, enzymes and water, you do not need more than about 80 grams of protein per day to fuel your muscles; more than that and over time, some of your digestive organs and kidneys may have early disease.
If you want to gain healthy weight once you guarantees a healthy digestive tract and liver, it is important that you consume enough calories to fuel growth. But to preserve the overall health as you gain weight, you must get these calories more healthy and nutritious food.
Avocado, olive, sweet potatoes, eggs and vitamins made with chestnut milk are good choices to fuel growth while providing nutrients to your cells. raw nuts are also a good choice, but for most people, it is best not to eat more than a few nuts a day - this can lead to a decrease in digestive efficiency.
There are many potential disadvantages of using whey protein supplements like creatine and to include them in the diet. The best fuel for healthy weight gain are natural foods.
Do exercises and activities that create and keep your Muscle Groups Regularly
There are many benefits to creating and maintaining your major muscle groups. Some of these benefits include a healthy circulation, good posture and skeletal health, good health of the joints and improved confidence in their ability to practice various physical tasks. Certainly gain muscle mass is an important step to learn how to gain weight with health.
Perhaps the greatest benefit to create and maintain your larger muscle groups is a good regulation of blood sugar levels and insulin. His skeletal muscles act like sponges that fill and store sugar, so the more skeletal muscle you have, the greater your ability to keep your sugar levels in healthy blood and insulin.
This does not mean that you benefit when doing intense weight training to develop their skeletal muscles. Weight training can be done with minimal risk, but for the average person, the potential to experience injuries from intense training is probably greater than the potential to improve health.
You can develop and maintain your larger muscle groups to adopt a routine of simple exercises that can be done without compromising your health. The most important muscle groups to develop and maintain are:
- back region
- chest area
- lower extremities
When you exercise these large muscle groups, your smaller muscles are simultaneously developed and maintained. For example, when you work your back muscles, you also works the biceps, forearm, shoulder and deltoids. When you work the muscles of your chest area, you also affects your shoulders and triceps. And when you exercise your hip muscles and glutes, you also works the thighs.
You can work all these muscle groups easily with a device in a gym. But it is also easy to work them at home. Here's how:
- Muscles in the region of his back: Find a strong bar enough to support their weight. Hold the bar or bars with both hands and bend your elbows slightly. Raise as much of your floor weight - if you can not lift the whole body, you can lift the body part; if you can not lift your body off the floor, keep your feet on the ground, put as much pressure as you can hold in your arms, hold for a second or two, return to starting position and repeat 10-15 times. After 10 to 15 repetitions, rest for a minute or two, then two more to make series with the same number of repetitions. The goal is to force your arms to lift at least some of the weight of your body, even if only a little at first and your feet are still supporting most of the weight on the floor.
- Muscles of your chest Region: There's nothing like push-ups to develop and maintain the muscles in your chest area. If you can not lift the whole body flexion, try some with your knees on the floor. If you also think the knee pushups difficult, start with pushups against a wall. Just the act of pushing your body away from a surface - either a horizontal or vertical surface - will force you to exercise the muscles of your chest area. As with the stocktaking exercise, try doing three sets of 10 to 15 repetitions, each about one to two minutes of rest between sets.
- Muscles in his Lower Extremities: A brisk walk is more than adequate for this. For further development, try walking in an area with hills. Another way to further develop the muscles in your lower extremities is up several flights of stairs every day - these activities will provide a good exercise for your cardiovascular and respiratory systems.
When you exercise any resistance as described above, it is important to follow a specific pattern of breathing: you should exhale when contracting the target muscles and inhale when you relax. For example, when you do push-ups, you should exhale when pushing the surface that is supporting and inhale is when coming back to her. When you survey or partial survey, you should exhale when you lift and inhale when lowering.
Breathing well - when exhaling and inhaling contracts when relaxing - helps ensure that you will not be out of breath while exercising. This also helps ensure that you do not increase the pressure on your abdominal, thoracic and neural cavities to dangerous levels.
If you are new to resistance exercise, you can do every day. But as you become more comfortable with the exercises, it is better to take a day of rest to your body between exercise sessions. After forcing your muscles to work, they need rest to recover and become stronger. The more intense your workout, the more rest you need time between exercises. How can you know how much rest between exercises is appropriate? A good rule of thumb is that you should not feel muscle pain and should feel well rested before you exercise again.
If you try exercises like those mentioned above and find that they do not work for you, find any kind of yoga that emphasizes stretching and holding in position for several seconds. Regular practice of yoga can not develop the same degree of muscle mass but will surely promote strong and flexible muscles in your body.
Have a Regular Sleep and Relaxing
Regular sleeping and relaxing is important to have as healthy fat. Your muscle cells need time to recover from exercise. To get bigger and stronger, your muscle cells need hormone production growth and testosterone; Most of these hormones is made and released into the bloodstream during sleep.
Few people are vanity-free. But it does not take long to realize that it is foolish to try to gain muscle while deteriorating health with unhealthy foods, supplements and exaggerated questionable regimes. Since you remember to stay healthy for his age is the priority, build and maintain muscle mass is a good thing.